Thursday, April 1, 2010

Magic Easter Beans

I saw this on my friends blog, who saw this at: http://cjaneblog.blogspot.com/ (which now I LOVE this blog) Anyway...

This is such a cute idea if you have little one's! Since Steve and I are still in the process, and don't have any kiddo's yet- I still had to post this so that when we do, I'll remember this idea!

1. Buy "Magic Jelly Beans"


2. Plant the magic beans the night before easter (they only work the night before easter)


3. The next morning go outside and see what grew.

Cutest Easter idea EVER!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

That is seriously darling! Btw, I saw Sharon today, and she is SO excited that you guys are coming to visit...seriously, it was so cute.

Tricia L said...

SO cute! I think I'm going to try that out with my kids. How fun!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I'll have to borrow that one!

The Cook Clan said...

Sooo cute! thanks for sharing!

Meg said...

That is so cute! Where do you find a sucker like that though?

Erin said...

That really is such a cute easter idea. I will have to try it when our little guy comes.

Krystal said...

that is a way cute idea I will have to remember that for next year.