Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love this girl.


S
he seriously makes my day every time I see her.
She calls me and asks if she can come over.
She gives me lessons from the "Friend" magazine.
Brings treats.
One for me and one for Steve.
She's my "mini' visiting teacher-so she says.
She literally runs to my house to greet me.
She laughs at everything I say, even if it's not funny.
She loves to do crafts with me.
If I don't like something, she doesn't.
I'm really so grateful for her.
She's one of my Beehives.
She says I always give her the best lessons. But really, she's giving me mine.
She makes me want to be better.
Love this girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute is she?! Too cute! Gotta love those Beehives, I'm the Beehive advisor too! Love those sweet girls!

Lindsay said...

That is SOOO sweet. It gave me the chills! I'm sure all those girls just LOVE you. They are lucky to have you as their teacher & example!