Friday, April 23, 2010

My Sis-tas!

Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.
-- Amy Li

KARTIER and I did EVERYTHING together! (Aka Kart)
-Kart was my little sidekick growing up!
-Always will be my best friend, lots of late night talks
-Has a lot of talents, one of her best is Cutting hair!



KJERSTI is my baby sis! Always will be! (Aka Midgey)
-Makes me laugh!
-Has such a pretty voice, awesome at sports and Pageants!
-Also my best friend.



It was just the three of us for a long time!



Then when I got married...

WHITNEY became my sister in-law (Aka Juanita/Whitaloo)
-Can always talk with Whit
-Mistaken as my twin
-Great Athlete


Not long after...

JADE became another addition to my fam! also, my sister-in law (Aka Jade-ster)
-Very Creative and an awesome cook
-fun to be around
- Good mom


And last by not least (for now)

SHANNON another sister in-law (Aka Shannon Anne)
-Smart
-Soccer Pro
-funny!

I'm so grateful to my heavenly father for giving me so many sisters!
Each of them are so different, and that's what's so awesome! I'm able to learn so many different things from each of them. Love all of you!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I love sisters too. I gained 5 when I married mike. Its so fun to have them all different ages in life and to sit around and just talk.