Sunday, April 18, 2010

My First.

I made my first diaper cake! I made it for my best friend Erin. I can't believe she's going to be having her first baby so soon!! Erin and I have known each other since I was 4! We both lived in the same neighborhood, and then our families both moved to about the same area too. So we have been really lucky to be able to be friends for so many years!
Erin now lives in Washington, Utah so we don't get to see each other-EVER! But, when we do it's like we never were apart, and were able to catch up where we left off.
I was so happy that I was able to see her this weekend! I know she's going to be an AMAZING mom! :) Can't wait to see you again and meet you're new lil' man!
Diaper Cake
Me and Erin-she looks so stink'n cute prego!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

It has been awesome to be friends for so long. I was so glad I saw you too. Wish we had more time though. Hope you really do come down and visit the baby after we have him. We could have fun plus you would get to experience newborn life.

Lindsay said...

Oh cute Erin! I can't wait to see her adorable little man! Cute diaper cake too!

Krystal said...

way to go that looks so cute. Im sure your friend loved it too.

Krystal said...

my colors are pink, a neon pastel green, and brown. Cant wait to see you soon.