Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I LoVe SpRiNg!

Well, everything but allergies! The weather was completly perfect yesterday so...


Yesterday Steve and I were able to go for a nice bike ride in our neighborhood. I haven't been on a bike for FOREVER! We don't even own a bike, but our nice landlords let us borrow theirs. Can I just say I LOVE bike riding! How much fun!!



I haven't been on a bike for years. I remember as a little girl loving to ride my bike back and forth in the neighborhoods. Why did I ever stop riding a bike?? Seriously.

I wish that the weather would last!! I'm pretty bummed that tomorrow it's going to start raining and getting cold again. :(

I love spring though! I love that the weather (is supposed) to get warmer, flowers start blooming and I can go outside more!!

Kind of a random post. But, I'm just sitting at work and I need something to help pass time!
**Images from Google**

2 comments:

Erin said...

That would be fun to go for a bike ride for sure.I can picture you guys on a two seater bike. I think you guys should get one!

Krystal said...

I miss spring and I miss riding my bike. Last year I got hit by a car so Mike will not let me ride my bike while pregnant. But Im excited to ride again later in the summer and enjoy the nice weather whenever it decides to come again.