Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jotting down my thoughts..

Just want to write.

Today's been a long day! I'm sitting here at work, and still have 2 more hours to go and then YW right after. Is it bad to say I just feel like going home, getting in my pj's and turning on a good movie? When it rains, it sure makes me feel lazy!
I don't mind the rain, it's sure a lot better than SNOW! Rain is kind of peaceful when it hits the window.

Steve's been busy like MAD this week. I barely even get to see my husband. It's like he's in Canada again. boo. I'm home, so is he, but he gets in a "zone" (which is great) that he only "hears" and See's his books. He stays up so late studying, I go to bed without him. He's had 4 finals this week and has had to do all 4 finals within 3 days. I'm pretty proud of him though! He's such a hard worker, and really cares about his grades. When finals week comes I just do my own thing. I guess it's a good practice for me when he gets in to pharmacy school. I've heard I never will see him then. That's depressing. But when he's done with school we'll have a good reason to celebrate!-Especially Steve! :)


I've been making lots of crafts lately. I really love making things. I feel so accomplished when I look at my finished products. I've decided it's almost an obsession for me. My craft closet is getting out of hand! I really can't wait for when Steve and I have at least one more bedroom, so then I can maybe have a craft room? That would be heaven. But, for now our closet is perfect.



I still don't have exciting news to share on the being prego idea. Which it is of course, still a huge bummer for me. I've learned to be patient. But, I still have my days where it can be hard. I swear it has everything to do with Steve drinking Mountain Dew. ha ha. Okay, maybe not, but have you heard what that pop does to a guy?



OH! and I seriously LOVE listening to books on tape! I can get things done, drive etc while listening to my book! It's a win-win situation! Right now I'm listening to the Barrington Family Saga by Anita Stansfield. So addicting! And all last week STEVE listened to it with me. It was great! We both talked about what could happen, what we liked about it. I think that's actually my favorite part about listening to the book, is that Steve and I can listen to it together.


Woohoo! I'm done with work! 3 day's down, 1 more to go! lat-er!

No comments: