Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's official, we bought it.

Yep, we bought the civic! Am I still stressing like no other? Not nearly as much as I was when we were at the auction on Saturday. I'm actually pretty excited about it!! Steve and I are debating on what car now we want to sale...since we now have three. The original idea was, let's buy the civic and then sale it and make a profit (since we got it for such a good deal), but once I started driving it I had to keep it! Steve likes it a lot too, and so he agrees.

This is a pic of what it looks like. I found it off of google images..


Now to sale one of the two other cars...

Oh and I CAN"T believe it's Snowing today!!! It's going to be April 1st tomorrow!! (Picture courtersy by ksl.com)

1 comment:

Thelissa said...

Hey, send me your email address and I will invite you to my blog. I went private awhile back! my email is thelissa@comcast.net