Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lots of Advice Please..

So, I can't believe it's already the second week of March! I WANTED to start up the Book Club Blog, but haven't had the time to get that going.

I hope some of you still want to do this with me, I brought it up once and than kind of left it hanging...

I needed some advice on what the name should be, I want it to be creative, not just titled: Book Club Blog. That's boring. So, Could everyone shout out your ideas for the name please, and then I'll get that started. :)

Here's some of my ideas:
*bookhappy.blogspot.com
*bookladies.blogspot.com
and that's all I got.. I need help! ha ha

I also was thinking we could read "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. Does that sound like a good choice? I'm going to start the book club officially April 1. So, if you want to participate in it, get that book! :)

Oh and if your reading this please post a no, or a yes if you want to do this or not. That way I have a good count to make sure it's even worth my time to make this other blog.
Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for this!! I just went to the library's website & requested the Alchemist book, woot!

I'm not sure about our blog title/URL...hmm...yeah. I got nothin' except your ideas sound good :P Either way, I can't wait!!!