Monday, March 8, 2010

Sleepover

I slept over at Grandma Anderson's house on Friday night. Steve went with the YM to a cabin for the night to go snow mobiling. Grandma hasn't been feeling very well lately, and I wanted to spend some time with her as well as make a video of her. I asked her a bunch of different questions about herself/her family/my grandpa etc. I'm really excited about it, I think it turned out pretty awesome. I'm going to include pictures and make it into a dvd.


Grandma and I had a great time! I loved asking her questions and finding out more information about her and my grandpa. We talked and played "Phase 10 dice." Grandma LOVED it! She loved the fact that she beat me too. ha ha. I got this cute picture of her rolling the dice! ha ha. Love this lady!

In the morning I took Grandma to go and get her errands done, and than I took her to my parents house so she could spend time with my parents! I had so much fun with Grandma! I just love her to death!

No comments: