Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick to my stomach.

about the Health Care Reform being passed today. Thank goodness a lot of the bill won't come into effect for a couple years... I'm not going to get on a soap box, but if you don't know much about it, read this information on this link
http://www.americanbenefitscouncil.org/issues/health/healthcarereform.cfm
and then decide for yourself.

This morning isn't going so well. We woke up hearing our carbon monoxide alarm going off, bright and early around 5:30am.
Steve has a test this morning so he had to get up extra early to study, and while he tried starting our civic, it wouldn't start. We just got the civic back on Friday. It just keeps getting more and more problems with it. Or maybe the problem was never fixed. This will be the 3rd week of car problems.

I'm just grumpy today. I can see the sun shining...that's something to be happy about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you sister, Gavin and I are also sick to our stomachs. We're going to the local caucus tonight. Are you guys going?

Lindsay said...

Oh man. That's horrible! And sorry about your car too - dang!