Monday, October 4, 2010

Joy.

It's pretty awesome how at peace I am in the fact that I'm losing my job. Steve feels the same way. I haven't found out a yes or no on my interview that I had on Friday, but I think it went really well. I did the best I could, so I'm just crossing my fingers that I could get the job! They told me they aren't giving anyone an answer until between Oct. 15-18.
SO with that in my mind, I'm still keeping my options open and I'm still on the job hunt! If your reading this post and if you see a job opening, please comment it my way please. :)

Conference weekend was PERFECT. I love EVERYTHING about conference. I love that it uplifts me and I get so much counsel. Steve and I went with the fam to the cabin for the weekend. When we weren't watching conference we were playing games, going for a nice walk or water skiing!--MY MOST favorite thing to do in the world besides making something crafty! The water was glass the entire day, it was so perfect.
I just wish I could be two places at once though, my sisters and mom had ladies night on Saturday night, so I had to miss out on that. I really love going to do that too, it's super fun.

Loved our weekend. Can't wait for conference again in the Spring!

P.S. I just heard "Beautiful World (We're All Here)" by Jim Brickman. I'm a fan. OH and also "I look to you"-Amber Riley

1 comment:

Erin said...

I agree with you conference is great! You have such a good attitude about life I love it!