Monday, October 25, 2010

Disneyland Trip part 4-SEAWORLD!

Thursday, the 21st: Woke up and drove to SEAWORLD! I've always wanted to go to Seaworld! This was my very first time at Seaworld, so I was giddy like a little kid. No joke. I couldn't wait to see the dolphins and Shamu! This was a dream come true. I LOVE animals and seeing animals, so it wasn't a surprise to me that Seaworld would be one of my favorite places.

We got to the park and saw so many fun things!

Here's what we did at Seaworld:

First stop.

The Clyde and Seamore Show (Sealion and Sea Otter)

Waiting for the show to start!
Biff was also in the show, but pre-show he would scare people with a Shamu puppet. It was really funny and Steve LOVED watching him scare people!





Next up.

Blue Horizon (Dolphins & Pilot Whales)







This show was probably one of my very favorites! It was so awesome! Dolphins, whales, birds, acrobatic performers and trainers all did tricks for us!

We of course had to eat. So we stopped and ate and I couldn't help but get a picture of this cookie shaped like Shamu!! SO cute!!

After we ate we made our way to the Shamu Stadium to see...

Believe (Killer Whales aka. SHAMU)
Can you believe something that big can jump out the water like that??



This was my very favorite part of the entire show. When everyone yells "Shamu-Shamu doo-doo-doo-doo" And Shamu swims around the tank and sprays the audience!



Hands down. Favorite show at Seaworld.-Steve's too.

We also saw...

Sea Otters
Super cute lil' guy! I wish I could of fed them!!

Starfish

The Salt Water Aquarium

A fun filled day to say the least! I loved my first day at Seaworld! Heck, if we lived in San Diego someone sign me up to be a dolphin trainer. No joke!

Palm Springs (where the resort was) is 2 1/2 hours from Seaworld. We were all tired from driving and wanted to just stay the night in San Diego. So we found a nice little hotel and stayed the night. That way when we woke up we would only be 10 minutes from Seaworld!

Hanging out in our Hotel room

Deni wanted to come and say goodnight to us. She's such a sweet heart. I loved when she would come cuddle with me. She's a little cuddle bug.

What a fun day!

1 comment:

Jade said...

keira! omg you went to sea world!
anyway, i dunno if you check facebook a lot so i'm writing you on here call my moms house phone its 2531847 k... lets make flowers i'm soooo bored kodys outta town :(