Monday, October 25, 2010

Disneyland Trip Part 2

Tuesday, the 19th: We woke up, had breakfast and was on the road again! on our way to DISNEYLAND!
Right when we pulled into the Disney parking lot it started RAINING. Raining like crazy! A complete down pour. UGH. I HATE being cold and wet more than anything!!! I wanted to make the best of it though, because we were at Disneyland.
We bought ponchos and umbrellas. Whatever would help the situation. We already paid for our two day hopper pass, so we couldn't just leave the park. Well, we could of, but we would of been out our money.
Unfortunately, the entire day it rained-off and on. It never stopped. SO this day wasn't my favorite. All of us were a little grumpy from being wet and cold. Besides trying to stay dry we managed to still go on some rides and have a little fun! We also spent most of the day at California Adventures.

Here's some of the things we did:

Met Goofy!
Cute lil' Deni with Goofy! Look how happy she is to meet him!

More Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Took Deni to see the The Disney Princesses

Saw lots of Disney Villains

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE

Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
I love Monsters Inc. This is one of the cutest rides!!! The ride takes you around the monsters world.

Bugs Life-Perspective of a bugs world

"It's Tough to be a Bug 3d"
We took the top pic in 2007 and took the same pic this trip!

Our ponchos are so attractive! ;) This 3d show is so creative! You really feel like the bugs are coming right at you!

Eating Popcorn


Toy Story Midway Mania
One of the best rides! It's a 3d ride that you get to play games throughout the entire ride.

California Screamer
Love this Ride! BUT because it was raining it felt like nails hitting your face because we were going so fast. I'm trying to hide my face from the rain. Funny thing, I got off this ride and because it was raining so hard, my makeup was completely off. It looked like I was a wet raccoon.

Tower of Tower

I am so. scared. of heights.-I didn't ride this one. Tim and Steve did and they had a blast!

Before we knew it both parks were closing. We were all pretty tired anyway. And tired of being in the rain. I think we all felt a little gipped about not getting a full day's in at Disney and California since it was raining so much. BUT I'm still glad we got to go!

No comments: