Sunday, October 10, 2010

Horseback Riding!

Steve and I saw the movie "Secretariat" on Friday and LOVED it!!! It reminded us of the love that we have for horses.
SO, Saturday we went over the Ford's and rode Duckie and Docie! We seriously LOVED it!!! We are going to go horseback riding every week now...before it starts getting cold. Steve and I had such a great time. I love that when your riding you feel so free, and one with the horse. It's amazing. It was also a lot of fun seeing Jason and Shannon! Glad that they were able to ride horses with us!









Can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast! Gotta love horses. Cute pictures!

Michelle and Travis said...

We saw Secretariat on Friday as well. I really liked it. I loved the camera angles and sound effects during the races and that it was a wholesome show. So refreshing! I'm glad you had fun!!

ashleyandcody said...

How fun! I have not been on a horse forever.

Jade said...

Aww you and Steve are always doing such happy couple things! Makes me jealous!! :) Me and Kody need a date soooo bad. I'm so excited for our craft tonight too. And I found something we need to make its called yarn wreaths you should look it up on google or etsy, we need to make some! :)