Monday, October 25, 2010

Disneyland Trip part 5-SEAWORLD day #2!

Friday, the 22nd: Woot-Woot another day at Seaworld! It was SO nice waking up and only being a couple minutes from Seaworld.-Everyone was happy!
It was another fun filled day! We got to see lots and the weather was perfect! The sun was shining all day. :)

Here's what we did:

Touched Sting Ray's



Steve and I went to Shamu's Story

The trainers talked about the Whale's names, how old they are, how much they eat and they also showed us how they train the whales!
After the show we met up with the Rappleye's at the dolphin exhibit.

Okay. This is my most favorite part of Seaworld.

Feeding and touching a Dolphin


Pure awesomeness. I've ALWAYS wanted to touch and feed a dolphin. Dream come true.

After feeding the Dolphins, we split up from the Rappleye's while they went to Elmo's Land and Steve and I did our own thing.

We loved Blue Horizons so much, we went and saw that again!

Then we went to the Wild Arctic Exhibit
We saw a Big, fat Walrus
The exhibit was so awesome! It was like we were really in the Arctic!
we found a bear cave
and bear tracks!
We saw a Beluga Whale

Then we saw the Penguins



Before we knew it, it was already time to meet up and see Believe again!





We ended the day with the Shark Exhibit.


The shark exhibit was fun, not my favorite.

A full day of Seaworld goodness! I'm so happy that we were able to go there! I LOVED it!!!

Saturday, the 23rd: Is our trip really almost over? I couldn't believe that we had already been in California for a full week! It went by super fast!!
Saturday morning Deni and I played Hide and Seek from Steve. All of us cleaned up our stuff and loaded up into the car. We drove and drove and drove.... We drove to St. George and stayed with Marie's uncle and aunt-Vicky and Detlief. NICEST people ever. Right when we got there they bbq us some hamburgers. We ate and talked and then when they went to sleep Steve and I and Tim and Marie stayed up playing 3-13. Super fun night.

Deni & I hiding from Steve

Leaving the Resort-so long to the sun!! (we came home and the next day it was snowing) :(

Room we stayed in at Detlief and Vicky's
Sunday, the 24th: We woke up to Vicky making pancakes, toast and eggs. How sweet is that? We had a nice breakfast and then Detlief showed us the golf course that they live on. It's a really nice place. Unfortunately, time flew by and it was time to leave. We drove most of the day!

I'm really so grateful that Steve and I were able to go on a nice vacation and to also spend time with our besties-The Rappleye fam!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! Glad you had a good time!

Erin said...

Oh my so many fun pictures! Your trip looks like it was awesome! We'll have to do a trip sometime.

Lindsay said...

How AWESOME! Looks like you guys had a great trip! How fun to pet the dolphins! That's awesome! And I am so amazed by those killer whales - aren't they incredible! Wow! So many fun pictures!

Michelle and Travis said...

Sea World is defnitely my favorite! I absolutely love the shows. It looks like you had a great time and it wasn't too crowded, which is always nice! You and Steve deserved a break.

The Belshes said...

Looks like a BLAST!! I love SeaWorld!! Can't wait to take my kiddos there someday :)

ashleyandcody said...

Looks like you guys had a great time I love all your pictures. I love Seaworld it is my favorite!!

Marie said...

Can we go back? :) We had so much fun with you guys! I'd drive all day tomorrow if we could go go to Disneyland :) I need copies of the pics you guys took. I haven't even started my post...that's next on the list :) We miss you guys! When are we going to hang out?