Thursday, October 7, 2010

Randomness. Again.

What's on my mind lately.

-I'm getting REALLY,REALLY excited that Steve and I are going on our Disney trip in just 9 days!!! Soo exciting. Steve and I definitely need a nice vacation, and it's great that we are going with our besties.

-Life is full of surprises. I've been learning a lot this year that I can't plan everything out in life, but I CAN determine how I'm going to take it as it comes. My attitude makes all the difference. Which reminds me of one of my all time favorite talks by President Monson. When he spoke on having an Attitude of Gratitude. I really do have so much to be grateful for.

-Steve is still keeping super busy with all the pharmacy applications. I'm so proud of him. He really works his booty off and still makes plenty of "us" time.

-Still wanting to be a mom. Wanting is the key word. Still no baby.

-Kinda/sorta looking forward to a nice rainstorm. I'm definitely not a fan of the temperature dropping but it's nice to see, hear, and smell one. Plus there is nothing better than having an excuse to stay home in my comfies and get things done indoors. Or heck, maybe make a craft. :)

-I love that everynight Steve and I have been playing the card game 3-13 before we go to bed.

-So happy that I have only 20 minutes left until my 3 day weekend!!

-Being motivated to exercise has and is such a struggle for me. I really need to get my booty into gear!!!

-Took my last water ski run over the weekend. LOVED it!!!! So wishing that didn't have to end.
I'm pretty excited to try snow ski this year!

-Looking forward to carving pumpkins, eating carmel apples and watching a Halloween movie. Not the creepy kind. Something fun like Hocus Pocus!

Well, that's enough randomness. I'm done with work too! woot woot!

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Yay for disneyland or (world) good luck to you guys on pharmacy school. Its exciting but nerve racking waiting to see where you will go.

Anonymous said...

aw I love your blog Keira! Have fun at Disneyland! We're carving pumpkins tonight and can't wait! I love the fall!

ashleyandcody said...

You guys have a lot going on right now. Sounds like disneylad is a good thing you guys will have so much fun!

The Belshes said...

Have fun in Disneyland!! Can't wait till my kids are a little bit older to take them!!! I just love that place!!!

McCall said...

I didn't know you were looking into Pharmacy! My sister Steph just moved to WY for her first year of pharmacy school! Tell Steve to hang in there! And have a fun trip!