Thursday, October 14, 2010

Craft Night w/my Sista's!

Kart thought it would be fun if we all got together to make flowers for our hair. It was super fun! We were able to share our fabrics and materials with each other. We ate pizza and cookies and craft-ed the night away! ha ha. -Seriously though, Midnight is way too late for me. I'm so grateful for my cute sisters (Kart and Jade). I wish Midge could of joined us, but it's just another excuse to have another craft night!! Christina also joined us for our craft night and so did Carson. Carson distracted me sooo much! In a good way of course. I loved when he would just come right in and say "Hi guys" or singing Mary had a little Dog, and singing his ABC's with me.






2 comments:

Krystal said...

What a fun night to have with sisters.

The Cook Clan said...

What a fun idea! You should post some close ups of some of the flowers.