Thursday, August 5, 2010

This ROCKS!

So I LOVE the show "THE OFFICE." Seriously, who doesn't?




I'm sitting here at work, kind of bored..it's a little slow my last hour. And it got me thinking...

How fun would it be to do this to some one's cubicle?

Anne, and Christine are definitely up for it. We think we might prank our manager next week. ha ha. :) Our manger is pretty fun, and he won't mind. I bet he will think it's pretty funny too.

My manager is similar to the character Michael Scott. His name is even Mike...It jut reminded me of the office too..


These pictures are GREAT ideas!!!











The three of us can't wait for the prank-ing to begin...!

5 comments:

Jolynne said...

That looks so fun! you will have to take pictures when you are done!

Anonymous said...

haha awesome! Post pics when you do this!!

Ben & Tiff said...

Ha ha! That's funny! You better post pictures if you do decide to prank! xoxo Tiff

Erin said...

Those are some of the best pranks on that show. That will be fun and I hope you take some pics.

Krystal said...

we love the office too. we have every season and pretty much watch it everyday. That would be awesome to do that at work.