Thursday, August 12, 2010

The PRANK!

Well, Christine and I prank ed two managers at our office today!! It was so fun to do something out of the ordinary. I don't work Friday's, so I won't get to see there reaction tomorrow-BUMMER. Unfortunately, Thursday evenings are the only night that there are no managers so this was the only night we could do it.

Anne was going to go in on it too, but she chickened out! She was worried what they would do back to us. I think it would be great if we got a little pranking going on in the office, make it a little more fun-something out of the ordinary.

Christine and I decided that fasted and quickest prank we could do would be to Saran wrap the chairs, mouse pad and computers and then throw confetti everywhere. If I had more time, I would of rather of put tinfoil everywhere or wrapped everything with wrapping paper! But, this worked for now..I wonder if there will be anymore pranking going on?? Hope so.


Well I'm done with work in 20 minutes and I won't be back for 10 days!! Can't wait to go play at Lake Powell! :)


Here's some pics of our Prank!






1 comment:

Krystal said...

love it that is so awesome that you did that. I can't wait to hear how they reacted.