Friday, August 13, 2010

Steve Graduated!!!



STEVE officially graduated today. I'm so proud of him!



We woke up bright and early. No joke either-5:30am! We needed to be to the Y by 7:00 am because the ceremony started at 8:00am.
Steve didn't want to really walk, but I convinced him. I'm glad I did too, so is he! It made it seem more like a closure for that stage of his education.
We kept it low key and didn't invite a lot of people. We just invited our immediate families and then our grandparents. The graduation was great! Steve looked so cute in his cap and gown. The ceremony was short and sweet too. It was only an hour. Summer graduations are a lot shorter.
After the graduation, we went to Denny's for breakfast with the fam (minus mine-Kart had to go to work, Dad had business)

>





Grandma Anderson couldn't make it to the graduation because she hasn't been feeling well, so we surprised her with a visit! She was thrilled.


Dear Steve,

Baby you did it!!! You graduated! I'm so dang excited for you and I'm so proud of you. You mean the world to me. I'm so lucky to be married to such a hard work. You have worked you're cute booty off! seriously.
I count my blessings every day that I have you in my life and that we are married for the eternities! Thanks for thinking of us and our future. By you working hard and paying now we won't have to pay later. :)
I seriously love you honey, I'm so grateful for you!
I'm so happy we get to spend our life journey with one another, and see where life takes us.
Let's PAR-TAY! ( woot-woot) Your done with your Bachelors!!!

Love,
Keira


Last night, two of my little Beehives wanted to help me make Steve a graduation cake with the fondant that I made the night before. Unfortunately, the fondant didn't turn out as great since I used the off brand off crisco, so it kept cracking. But, Steve still liked the cake and the girls had a fun time making it. Lindsay (the one sticking her tongue out really hates BYU, and so she said she would help make the cake, but won't smile by it. ha ha. She's obsessed with the U.)


4 comments:

The Godfreys said...

cute cake! and congrats to Steve. I have the world's easiest fondant recipe if you'd like it! No crisco involved.

Jenny said...

Congrats Steve!!! That is a huge accomplishment! Hope you have fun at Powell, and we'll have to play when you guys get back!

Jolynne said...

Contrats to your husband and you for being a cute wife! What an accomplishment!

Krystal said...

congrats what a big day. Love the cake too.