Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stoked.

So stoked that it's already Wednesday. One more work day to go.
Tomorrow Steve and I are headed to youth conference for the weekend. I'm really excited! Youth Conference and girl's camp were seriously so much fun to me when I was a young women. I even love it more now. It's so much fun to be with all the youth and Steve is with me now too-which I seriously love.

I was pretty bummed that I couldn't go to girls camp this year. I was planning on going but, than I couldn't get work off for the week since we have two other vacations that we are doing this year. Hopefully, I can go again someday though.

Life's been super busy lately. Summer's usually are. I just wish it would slow down just a little though, I'm always soo super tired by the middle of the day.

Steve graduates OFFICIALLY next Friday! I'm so extremely excited!!!!! It seems almost surreal. He's been going to the Y for 5 years it's hard to imagine him going anywhere else. He takes the PCAT in just 2 weeks and then he applies for pharm school! I'm actually really, really excited. Not the fact that I won't see Steve. But it will be an adventure for us, depending on where he gets into school. I kind of have a hunch we might be moving out of state...but what do I know?
I'm also pretty excited to make his grad cake! For the most part I have an idea of what I'm doing, I just hope it turns out the way I want it. I found these two cakes, that I'm stealing ideas from. :)


I might just make a grad cap with blue and white...



or

I really, REALLY love this cake. This lady did an AWESOME job. I'm thinking of doing the cake all white with maybe the byu Y in blue on the second layer in a big letter or just the blue and white stripes like the bottom pic...


Okay, something completley random. I have that blasted Jonas Brothers song in my head-"Hey You." I LOVE the song, but it's been going through my head all day.

No comments: