Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Surprise date.

Yesterday Steve picked me up from work. (He was getting my car's brakes checked for me while I worked) :)

Anyway. He seriously made my day. He picked me up and told me he wanted to take me on a date. HOW STINK'N CUTE IS THAT?


We first ran home and I made us some dinner and then we went to the 8'o clock show and saw "Charlie St. Cloud" I've been wanting to see it for awhile now. It was a really good movie. It was sad, romantic and a little bit crazy. But cute.


I just thought that was so sweet of Steve. I sure love him. So glad that he's my man!


P.s. CAN NOT wait until our dance class tonight! :) soo excited!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmm...I've kind of been wanting to see that movie!

Krystal said...

how fun what a nice hubby.

Erin said...

I agree surprises like that are great!

Lindsay said...

What a fun date! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog Keira - you are wonderful! I appreciate your advice, thank you so much!

McCall said...

So sweet!! I sometimes wish that Jared had that surprise factor as a strength. I gess we're all different!