Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our First!

Steve and I took our first dance class last night! It was sooo much fun! I'm seriously counting down the days until our next dance class.


Our dance class is every Tuesday night from 8:00-9:30pm. Steve and I have been wanting to get more active, and how much fun is it to dance and be with your hubby all at the same time?
Our teachers are super fun too! They have both been dancing since they were really young and they are a really cute couple! The girl instructor, Jenny is from Germany and she said she has danced internationally for a long time until she married and met her husband. Now they teach dance here!

Last night we learned the Two Step. IT WAS SO FUN! I'm so happy that Steve and I decided to do this. We are getting some exercise while having a blast!

We decided we are going to to this every month now until Steve gets into Pharmacy school. The awesome thing is they teach different dance classes each month, so we will get to know a variety of different dances/dance steps.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun! I wish I could get my husband to do that with me! That's SO awesome!

Erin said...

I have been wanting to do this with Chet. How fun! I am jealous. Well you need to let me know when you were thinking you could come down so we can work it out.

The Belshes said...

I would LOVE to do that with my Hubby!! How fun!!