Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me! :) I turned the big 25 on Monday! I can't believe I'm already that old. I know it's not really that old, but it just seems like it to me...

My birthday turned out awesome! Thanks to Steve, all my family members and friends. I really appreciated all the birthday wishes and gifts.

On my Birthday Steve and I went out to breakfast, so I didn't have to cook. :)

Then we spent the day at the zoo. I'm totally a kid at heart. I love going and seeing all the animals. My favorite was seeing the baby elephant. The zoo was a ton of fun! And it was great just spending time with my best friend.



We call this guy below Java the Hut. ha ha! What are they feeding him??

This cutie smiled for the camera!
You can't go to the zoo without taking one of these pics!

After the zoo we went over to Bob and Ellens house. Ellen made me Navajo tacos for my birthday dinner and chocolate cake! Of course it was delish, and I really appreciated her making me dinner. Then we played 3-13, one of my very favorite card games! It was a super fun birthday!

The night before we celebrated Grandma Anderson's 86th birthday. Not a lot of people are lucky enough to celebrate their birthday with there grandma. Grandma and I have celebrated our birthdays for forever. Grandma's is on the 30th, mine is the 31st. We had a family party/bbq on sunday night with all the relatives! It was so much fun being with grandma and with all the Anderson side. Steve and I are so lucky to have so many awesome family members! It was a super fun birthday! Happy 2-5 to me! Woot woot!

Lil' Man Carson! I can't believe how big he is now!
Me, Jade, Kj, Tina and Kart
All the Anderson Girls
Me, Grandma and Josh

7 comments:

Jolynne said...

How cool! Happy Birthday!

Heather Strong said...

Happy birthday!! I started noticing wrinkles at 26 :). I'm only 27 now, but I swear it has begun.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see pics!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to you! It was so fun to see you last night! Go classic! I'm glad you had a good birthday!

Britney said...

Happy Late Birthday!!!

The Belshes said...

Looks like you had a great Birthday!!! I LOVE the Zoo!!

ashleyandcody said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY sounds like you had a great day