Tuesday, June 29, 2010

News that changed our life.



I found out that i'm PREGO!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Last night I took a prego test and it came out positive! I was thrilled!!! ESCATIC, Jumping for joy and crying all at the same time. Steve was with me when I took the test. (Not exactly how I had in mind of telling him that WE are having a baby!) I wanted to do something cute and surprise him. But Steve is Thrilled too he cant wait to be a dad. To make sure though that I'm actually prego, I took a second test this morning. Yep. the test where you pee on the stick. And BOO YA-Prego confirmation number 2!:)

I haven't been feeling sick at all yet. Just a lot of backache. During the weekend (when we went to the cabin) I kept spotting and then my period finally came. I thought that was really weird. It spotted for a couple days. I NEVER spot. I called a nurse yesterday and she told me either I'm late on my monthly and it's just starting so it could be a little off, or I could be pregnant.


Too be honest, I didn't want to get my hopes up. I've taken plenty pregnancy tests thinking that I was pregnant and that would get my hopes kicked down.


I took the test and it's came back positive. I'm still bleeding, which makes a little worried. So, I went into the doctor today with Steve and they took some blood work. They said they want to make sure my prego hormones ( I don't know what it's called) is still rising and then I go back in on Thursday for some more blood work. I'm really hoping and praying that I don't miscarriage and that I could be a MOMMY!! I'm seriously so excited!!


I'm an emotional wreck today though. When the doctor told me I could miscarriage it got me really upset. I didn't go back into work and I just came home and napped.-for 2 hours!! sheesh. I never nap. I know that whatever happens is all the lords time. I'm so extremely grateful that I'm prego now, and that I can get pregnant.


Steve and I are going to be parents! Woot woot one more time!! :)


I can't wait to tell everyone!! Especially all the families, BUT Steve and I both agreed we aren't telling anyone until we KNOW everything is going well and until the babe is actually growing.


Here's to resting, and keeping my mouth shut.

No comments: