Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines 2010

Happy Valentines!!

Here's my new look! I went back to blonde, and added some bangs. I'm too chicken to change it to dramatically.

I love, love, LOVE Holidays! Holidays are so much fun. Valentines is one of my favorites, because I get to focus on my Valentine-Steve. :)

Steve is such a sweetheart. He treats me like a queen, always have and always will. Starting from when we went on our first date, I knew Steve was a really neat guy. He not only opens doors for me, but for any woman. He has a lot of respect for women, and treats everyone with so much love and kindness.

Steve surprised me on Saturday night with roses and carnations. -My two VERY favorite flowers! :) Along with a super cute card.


Steve took me to see "When in Rome" which is a really cute movie, and it's really funny too. I thought it was a great Valentines movie. Then we went out to dinner to Applebee's.


Sunday morning, I surprised Steve with a card and the game "Battleship". Ha ha, I know, it's a child's game, but Steve mentioned to me a while ago that he would love to have that game. So, I picked it up for him! It's actually a really fun game! We played it a couple times after church, and I even loved it!

My mom and dad invited us over for a Valentines dinner. It was really cute. My mom set up valentines plates/cups and then where everyone sat she had boxes of chocolates and cards for everyone. I thought it was really creative. We had a great dinner and had fun seeing all the fam!

Steve's mom invited us to dinner as well, but my family invited us first. So, after my parent's house we went over to the Ford's and had dessert and watched the Olympics! Bob made some popcorn and we all watched the luge, moguls, and couples skating. It was like being right there in Vancouver watching it on the 13ft screen. Whitney told us about her dance and showed us her dress that she had made her self. It was also fun to see Grandma and Grandpa Ford. They are so loving and fun to visit with!

It was such a fun Valentine's day! I'm so grateful for Steve, and that he gets to be my Valentine Forever! I sure love him!


This, is Steve writing now. Let me tell you about the love of my life, Keira! Keira is the most caring, considerate, person in the world! She is always thinking of others and is such an example to me. Keira is constantly buoying up those around her, especially for me. She does so much for me. Anything from cooking her delicious meals, working hard for us, playing a game, giving me one of her contagious smiles, holding my hand, or a warm embrace and an amazing kiss!!! She is everything and more that I could have ever wished for in a wife. I'm truly so blessed to be married to her!

P.S. Freak'n Love Steve!! How cute is that? He wanted to post on our blog. He he. I love that we've been married over 3 years, and he still gives me butterflies. :)

6 comments:

Cara and Mike said...

Okay - HOW CUTE ARE YOU TWO!?!?!? I love it when you see husband and wife having so much respect for eachother. Expressing their love instead of all of their weaknesses ... You two are an amazing couple :) You can just feel how in love you are with eachother!

The Cook Clan said...

Oh so sweet! I love the cute card!

Anonymous said...

You guys are soo cute! I love it! Glad you had a great Valentine's weekend! :)

Lindsay said...

You two are absolutely the cutest couple ever! So glad you had a great Valentine's day! Your hair looks darling too! And I totally made those yummy kisses from Bakerella this weekend - delicious!

Erin said...

You two are so cute and perfect for eachother! I wish we lived closer too. Then you could help me be more domestic.

Krystal said...

what a fun weekend. I love holidays it gives us the excuse to just have fun and do something different.