Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miracles Happen

I read this story today on my lunch break, and it completly touched me. I don't even know this family, but I saw this on one of my friend's blogs, and I wanted to share it.

Check out this story at http://stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/

This sweet little guy, named Bronson went through a lot, as well as the entire family. But with lots of prayers, this family experienced a miracle. This story is seriously so inspiring, it brought tears to my eyes. Please pray for this Family and for Bronson to continue to get better.

P.S. I'm going to be starting the Book Club Blog the first of March!! I'll update information on that when I have it up and running! I'm excited to get that started, thanks to everyone who said they wanted to do it with me! I think it will be fun! :)

No comments: