Tuesday, February 23, 2010

lil' man Ford



Introducing Mr baby Ford. :) ha ha My mom and I were talking about how cool it would be to know what Steve and my baby would look like someday. So, we went to google and sure enough their are websites that can morph you and your spouse's faces and show you what your baby might look like. (Okay, probably not at all, but I thought it was fun! )And if this lil' guy could be a possiblity I think he's pretty dang cute! :) The baby pic has Steve's eyes and lips, and then my nose.

If you have time on your hands, and want to test it out, go to www.morphthing.com
****This was just for fun, I'm not making an announcement that I'm prego****

4 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Sooooo does this mean theres a bun in the oven? Or just curious.

Anonymous said...

lol Keira, are you baby hungry? ;)

Lindsay said...

That's too funny! What a darling little baby! But I still think your real baby will be much cuter!

Erin said...

How funny. That baby actually does look cute. I think I have tried that or seen other peoples and the baby looked scary so your baby is bound to be beautiful. You are too cute and I can't wait to see you.