Sunday, July 18, 2010

Just Because.

This post is dedicated to my best friend.


He does everything and anything for me.

I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

I can talk to him for hours.

We can laugh over some of the dumbest things-but that's what's so great.


He works so hard for me, and is preparing for our future.

He's caring.

Treat's me like a princess, and any woman really.

He's a worthy priesthood holder.

He holds my hand everywhere we go.

He has love and kindness in his eyes.

He always makes me want to be a better person.

He surprises me.

I sure love him.

I'm so glad that I'm married to my Best Friend!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys are just too freaking cute! I'm so glad you are so happy in your marriage - that's just awesome. How wonderful!

Krystal said...

those pictures turned out so cute. you are a great couple. Im so happy for you both.

Ben & Tiff said...

Too Cute!! I think I am going to copy you on my blog with a just because post! :)