Sunday, July 4, 2010

HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!


This weekend was awesome. A well needed long vacation from work for both of us.

FRIDAY, we went to the Fourth of July parade with Ellen and Whit and then with our great friends, The Rappleyes. We had such a fun time! I seriously LOVE parades! I love that it brings in the spirit of the holiday! Steve and I are so grateful for the Rappleyes, they are such great friends to us.


The Beginning of the parade








Tim and Ellen


Marie & Tim

Tim w/Deni-I LOVE this pic!

Cute lil' miss D

Baby Capri. Sooo cute!!!


Steve and Deni

Me & Whit


After the parade we all went over to Bob and Ellen's and showed Deni the horses. Deni is SO smart. Seriously. She remembers everything that you tell her. Steve told her a couple weeks ago what the horses names were and what they ate. She remembered the names and that the horses ate carrots. She's such a doll!



SATURDAY, We met up with my family in Park City! We went to the Olympic Park. Which is awesome! I've never been there before. They have a fun ski museum and everyone was able to go on one of the rides. Steve and my dad along with all my other siblings went on the Zip line. NO THANK YOU. I'm seriously so scared of heights, there is no way I was going on that thing. So, me and my mom went on the Alpine slide. That was a lot of fun! I haven't done that slide in such a long time. Actually, last time was when Steve and I were on our honeymoon-Almost 4 years ago! We had a way fun time! I want to go there again soon.


The Ski Museum


Kjersti

Kody, Jade & Carson

Mom & Dad
Steve on the sky line
Dad & Steve
Mom & I


Towards the evening, we met up with The Rappleye's and went to the firework show.Seriously LOVE fireworks, and we LOVE the Rappleye's. Can't ever get enough of these guys.


SUNDAY, We spent more time with The Rappleye's and went to Capri's baby blessing. The blessing was awesome, and we had great food afterwards.

MONDAY, Was heaven. No work for me. Wahoo! We woke up super early (53:0ish) and went boating with Steve's fam! So fun! Can't ever get enough of boating. We went boating all morning, and got home around 2. Then we met up with Todd and Larissa at Red Robin's for lunch. We haven't seen these two in forever! So it was really fun to catch up with them.


Todd & Larissa
Steve & I

PHEW, What a busy weekend, but it was super fun!! That sums up our holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast! Was that at the Riverton parade? It looked kinda familiar and we were at the Riverton one too! Weston loved the parade. You have such a fun family!

Jolynne said...

Wow, What a great 4th you had! I love busy fun weekends, but it makes the weekend go by so fast!

I also am sorry about your grandma. I hope you guys are doing well.
Jolynne