Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines Day!

Valentines fell on Monday this year. SO, we both had work and all the other busy-ness that happens during the week. Steve was a sweetie, and surprised me MULT. times! While I was at work, he came and delivered roses and balloons to me. Seriously. What a sweetheart!

When I came home, he had me close my eyes...as I opened my eyes I saw this way awesome V-day decoration. I've always wanted one these before. So I thought it was super thoughtful of him to buy me these. Boy, was I wrong. He actually MADE these! ALL by himself!! He said that every year I make him things, and this year he wanted to surprise me by making me something this year. Totally SHOCKED. It wasn't the fact that he gave me all these things, but that he really took the time to think of what he could do for me, and spend time making me this gift was really awesome.
I made us a pot roast and potato dinner, and then we watched CHUCK! :) We also went and the cleaned the temple for the first time together.

Even though this Vday was super busy, and we didn't get to spend as much time together. I'm just grateful that we spent the time we had with one another. I sure love Steve. He amazes me everyday. I love him more and more everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so impressed he made that! You two are too cute!

Krystal said...

oh how cute that is so sweet of him to do that for you! Very thoughtful and very impressed.

Lindsay said...

WOW! What a great husband you have! You are so lucky!!!