Thursday, February 24, 2011

Play day and some.....randoms.

1. Had a play day with Carson!
We went to Dino Land at the mall. Painted Dinosaurs. Played Dinosaurs. Played trucks. Played with Sophie. Steve bought his first ever McDonald's happy meal-for Carson. Played hide and seek. Helped me cook sloppy joe's and "made cookies" with bread and cookie cutters.
We had so much fun with Carson! I can't believe how much he talks now. Wowzer. I SERIOUSLY can't believe how much energy a 2 year old can have. He kept us entertained and moving all day.
OKAY-To my friends and family who have a kid. Heck more than one kid. PROPS to you!!! I really haven't spent all day entertaining a little one for a long time, and they completely drain you! BUT Steve and I had a blast! We are still crossing our fingers for the day we have our own.



2. Watched Pirates of the Caribbean with Preston, Jason and Whit. We loved having Preston and Jason come visit from school. We missed Shannon though!

3. Finally got my IPHONE!! I'm sooo lovin' it!!
4. Figured out what was causing my sharp pains in my lower abdomen/back. - FINALLY!!! After three doctor visits!-I have an hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. Which is actually pretty dang common for women. So, nothing to worry about. Just hurts... I'm glad to finally know what was going on with my body!

5. Luncheon at Olive Garden with all my favorite people! All the Anderson side got together for auntie Pam's birthday! Great company and of course DELISH food! Nothing better than that.


P.s. Last night I had my beehives come over to make individual fondant cakes...the girls loved it! My kitchen looks like a bomb hit it. I'm so not in the mood to clean it.......Fondant is EVERYWHERE!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Seriously, 2 year old boys have more energy than you could ever imagine! I rarely exercise anymore, but I still feel like I get in a good work-out every day! But they sure are fun! And cute! Looks like you guys had fun!

Jenny said...

Oh Keira, I love you! Yes, children are exhausting, but remember, most parents don't usually do all those things in one day! :) So it's not quite as exhausting as your play date! Glad that you know what's causing all that pain...we need to play and talk again!

Jade said...

thanks for taking him and letting me and kody have a day together that was soooo nice of you guys! he had so much fun! last night he was telling me and kody about the dinosaur slide and he kept talking about steve. he's so silly. yes hes veryyyy busy though huh! oh my. i love that lil dinosaur hand print it's cute! come over lets do a craft k! :) Love ya keira!