Wednesday, September 15, 2010

St George get away.

For the weekend we went to St. George to visit my good friend Erin and her fam! It was so fun spending time with her and being able to hang out! Steve and I needed a nice get away!

Friday I had to work, so we left later in the day. We met Erin and Easton at the Hurricane football game since Chet coaches the team. Steve was thrilled. He LOVES watching football. I on the other hand could pass anyday. BUT it was fun. I reallyjust talked with Erin the whole time. It was the first time I officially met baby Easton too. He's super cute. He's like a little man.


After the game we went over to Chet's family's house and just hung out there and talked and got to know his mom and dad. Super sweet people, and way caring.
We went over to Chet and Erin's after and stayed up until 2am talking and laughing about youtube video's. They showed us this video on Antoine Dodson. SO Funny. Not the actual story line, but the interview he did was HILARIOUS.


Saturday we went shooting. I had fun shooting the tiny gun... ha ha..i don't know the real name of it.. but it was SO loud. Erin was loaded up on allergy medicine so she was a dud. (inside joke)HA HA totally kidding Erin. After shooting we went out to "Olive Garden" hmm..my fav. with Chet & Erin, lil' man and than Nicole and her family met up with us. I went to high school with Nicole so it was fun to see her too with her fam! They were driving to Disneyland!!






AH I CANT WAIT until next month for our trip to DISNEY!!!:)

Sunday we went to church with Erin and her fam. Than we all just hung out at her place until we drove home!

It was such a nice little getaway! Oh and I seriously LOVE Easton. He's such a cute little guy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I just noticed you put this on your blog. We had fun having you here. Hopefully it will be sooner between the times we see you this time.