Monday, September 13, 2010

Great Grandma L.

oh how I miss you.
Grandma has passed away 3 years ago now. This was the last picture I have of her.
I've been thinking about her a lot lately. Her birthday is on September 11. A day Ill never forget, now the world won't forget that day either.
I miss just being able to call her up, or getting a card from her in the mail. She had the softest hands in the world. I loved when she would hold mine. Or when I would kiss her soft cheeks.
Little things remind me of her still.
The smell of coffee brewing. Or her contagious laugh.
Grandma showed me all the old fashion movies. Tonight I watched "Pillow Talk." My grandma would always watch it with me. I love watching old movies. I think just because I have so many good memories that go with them.
So this post. Is dedicated to my Grandma.


1 comment:

alecia said...

So sweet! I too was thinking of Grandma L. all weekend with her Birthday on the 11th. I agree that she definetly had soft hands and loved to watch movies. =)