Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Old-Fashion Movie Night!


Hello Blogging World, it's Steve signing in. I know it's not common of me to add a post, but I have been studying non-stop and need a break. So here it goes.....

Last night Keira and I went to my parents house for dinner and a movie. When my dad heads out of town on business, my mom and sister always want Keira and I to have an old fashion movie night (because my dad doesn't really like the old fashion movies unless it's a western). It is at these times that I get exposed to some of the classics movies that have stars such as Doris Day, Rock Hudson, Tony Randall, and Cary Grant.

After Keira got home we headed right over for dinner. My mom and Whitney made stuffed peppers and got them cooking (they were so good). While they were cooking Keira and I showed them some of the dance moves we've learned in our dance class. I think they were impressed that a big lug like me can move his feet :) (It sure makes it easy when your dance partner/wife/eternal companion is so dang beautiful!) Anyway, after that it was fun for me to watch the three of them talk about the latest and greatest, dance to music, and laugh until their sides hurt. Observing the three of them, I thought to myself I'm so glad that they have so much fun together.

After dinner we started the movie. Last night's feature film was Pillow Talk. The movie was pretty funny especially when one of the main characters gets caught in his entanglement of lies while trying to win over the girl he likes. At the end the main stars end up together creating the "happily ever after". In addition to pillow talk, here are a few of the other old fashioned movies we've watched.




So, that was the night. Now I'd better get back to studying :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Pillow talk was one of my favorite movies growing up! Cam and I watched it a few months ago and realized there are quite a few innuendos that I never caught before! :) Still love it though....

The Belshes said...

Makes me want to start watching old movies!!

Krystal said...

you guys do so many fun things I love it. We need to start doing things like that.