Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary Weekend to US!

Steve is so cute. Super funny too. He told me since our anniversary falls on a Monday this year and I'm working all day, that this weekend is our Anniversary weekend. The entire weekend.
He surprised me yesterday morning with a couples massage. He reassured me that he scheduled me to have a lady this time. Thank goodness..(the hairy beast of a guy that I had last time wasn't relaxing at all!!)
The second go round was HEAVEN. I absolutely loved getting a massage. It didn't seem so creepy and awkward. I could feel the stress and knots in my back melting away. ha ha. Totally corny, but true. I'm glad that Steve scheduled another one for us and that I could have a different opinion on getting these.
Oh I can't believe I almost forgot about this. Towards the end of the massage I hear this deep breathing noise. I'm thinking oh my gosh Steve (thinking it's him). I start laughing. I tell my masseuse that she tickled my foot to cover up why I was laughing. When both of the ladies leave, I bust up laughing. Steve asked me if the lady really tickled my foot. I then say "Steve you really must of felt relaxed with how loud you were breathing." He than said "It was the lady when she was rubbing my back. She was getting tired and just starting breathing louder and louder." OH MY GOSH!! Seriously? So funny!! Poor thing though. I got a good kick out of that...Steve was laughing pretty hard too. BUT the whole thing was seriously so nice.
After our nice and relaxing morning we went to a matinee and saw "Despicable Me". Super cute movie and funny too.
After I cooked dinner we played games, took pics on photo booth and than did some Salsa dancing in the kitchen. :) This month's dance class is Salsa. I absolutely LOVE it!!
Here's some photo booth pics:
we are trying to do happy, sad, mad and than goofy faces...
I'm so grateful to Steve. I love him so much! I had a wonderful Anniversary weekend babe!
I can't believe that it's our 4 year tomorrow!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Happy anniversary! Thanks for including us in your weekend :) I'm glad you had a better message experience!

Krystal said...

happy anniversary. I love massages glad you enjoyed it this time around.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a very fun weekend! I'm so jealous of your massage! Fun!

Michelle and Travis said...

I'm glad you got to spread your anniversary out over the whole weekend! How fun! FOUR years...wow...time sure does fly!