Thursday, December 3, 2009

Temple Square

Steve and I went to Temple Square last night with all the YW and YM. I'm SOO excited to be in the young women's! I can't get over how cute the beehives are. I'm still sweating bullets to give my first lesson...in 2 weeks! ah! It's just so different compared to the nursery lessons that I was giving...but, I know I'm freaking out over nothing.

Anyway, I loved going to Temple Square and seeing all the pretty Christmas lights! That is seriously one of my very favorite things about Christmas. The lights are so much fun to look at, and the temple is so pretty. I'm very grateful that Steve and I live so close to so many temples. :)



It was a really fun night out, and a great way to start off the Christmas Season!

7 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Soooooo pretty! Did you take that pic?

Jolynne said...

That is a pretty picture! I love the lights we are going on Saturday! I can't wait!

Oh yea and what happened to our lunch date?! ;)

Lindsay said...

How pretty! That picture is AMAZING! Adam and I are going to go tonight! I'm way excited!

Krystal said...

Oh I love the lights I can't wait to go see them hopefully soon.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Oh! That picture of the temple is GORGEOUS!!

The Fords said...

I feel so bad!! I didn't take the temple picture. So, I don't want to take credit it for the AMAZING temple pic! I found it off of google images. I forgot to put on here where i got it from.
I just wanted everyone to know I'm not the person who took the pic...

The Fords said...

aaronbarkerphotography.com
is the person who took the pic!