Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy!

Busy. Busy. Is what describes this last weekend. I started my 10 hr day's again, so I was able to have Friday off. Which is GREAT because I have a 3 day weekend instead of two.

The only downfall though is that I keep getting headaches. Every single day for a week, and to end the weekend I got a migraine. I NEVER get migraines. So, that would be my second migraine that I've ever had. I think the 10 hr day's may be the reason for them, but I'm still not sure..because Friday and Saturday I wasn't on the computer once, and I still got one. Maybe my eyesight is changing? I don't know.

Steve and I were super busy though for the weekend. We got all the housework done, my Maggie truck registered, and grocery shopping. I was even able to finish my apron project! My landlord, and her daughters and I started making aprons on Monday night and we were able to finish them on Saturday. I think they turned out super cute! I get on these project kicks where I'm always wanting to be making something, and I don't always have time for them...I just barely finished my last project last week (Christmas advent calendar).

Not a fan really of just the pic of myself, but this way it shows how the ruffles are on the apron. That is my FAVORITE on these!


I also taught the Beehives for the first time, and I think it turned out really well. I was stressing like crazy! I just didn't know how I could teach 15 girls. I think the lesson turned out well, and I think the girls really liked it. They kept telling me thank you, so that made me happy! :)
I'm really excited about this calling, and I know this is a great growing experience for me.

We also hung out this weekend with Tim, Marie and Deni . And also with Todd and Larissa! It was fun hanging out with them. Steve and I are really lucky to have such good friends.

Jason and Shannon also came to visit this weekend, so we were able to hang out with them for awhile too. We miss them! We wish they lived a little closer.

I'm glad we were able to get a lot done. Now for another busy week! Steve has 6 finals this week. I can't believe he has so many. I'm so very grateful for him and his hard work. Luckily, after this week he has a two week break! YAY!! I hope we can go snowboarding... :)
Oh and I still can't believe Christmas is already next week?! AH! The older I get (I'm not even old) but, it sure seems like time goes by quicker. Especially the Holidays.

6 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey! I just saw your blog on Kristie Holts blog. I did 4H with your husband growing up. I'm so excited to see your blog. You two are so cute together! I love your main photo!!

My blog is private so email me if you want to be added to my blog and I'll send you an invite. shandirae14@hotmail.com

~Shandi "Mackintosh"

The Cook Clan said...

Stinkin' cute apron!!!!

Lindsay said...

Such a cute apron! And I'm sorry about the migranes, that's horrible, they are no good! Have a great Christmas you guys!

Marie said...

I love those aprons! I want one :) You are always making the cutest crafts! I'm inviting myself to the next project you're doing :)

Laurene said...

Adorable aprons!!! I LOVE the one on the left!!! (Bethany Knighton's mom)

Krystal said...

cute aprons. Always a busy time of year but a wonderful time. Merry christmas. Hope its a good one.