Thursday, December 31, 2009

GO JAZZ!

The day after Christmas we met up at Gateway with Cam and Jenny! Oh how we love these guys! :)
We had dinner at Chili's and then went to the Jazz game. Cam got us tickets on the 12th row, on the lower bowl so it was AWESOME!! I'm usually not a fan of watching sports, but when we are actually there, it was really fun. Steve, I know LOVED it!! He was in heaven the whole time. We could actually see the players faces, it was pretty cool.


We had a great time watching the game, and being able to talk with them, it had been WAY too long since we last seen them.


Jenny and I even managed to be on the Jumbo-Tron (I don't know how to spell it, it's that big screen up at the top of ceiling). Ha ha! We were trying to catch a ball or shirt from the cheerleaders, but they kept throwing it right above us, or below us. So we had a not so attractive shot with our mouths open, and our hands out. We didn't get a pic of it from the screen, so we had to rein act it! LOL! It was super funny! (You just had to of been there!)

Oh and this random lady, she's a piece of work.... that's all I'll say(Jenny this pic is for you!) ha ha!!!

We had an awesome time and the Jazz Won!! We hope to see Jenny and Cam soon!!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

we love the jazz thats awesome you got to sit so close. We get to go to some games in february. Glad to hear your holidays were wonderful.

Jenny said...

Such a fun evening! I must say though...Cam and I look absolutely ridiculous in that picture! Definitely not our flattering side...ha! And I seriously love that you took a picture of that lady in her coat. Awesome. We need to play more often!

kallina said...

That sounds like fun! jazz games are the best! haha so now I want to hear about this coat lady :).
it was good to hear from you! I'm so sorry I never got anything planned with us and Nicole! I feel so bad about that, she's in the mtc already! crazy huh. yeah we totally need to get togeather! What's your schedule like?