Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HaPpY 26th BiRtHdAy!

Steve turned 26 today!! I'm so grateful for him and that I get to spend the eternities with my best friend. I wanted to write 26 things that I love about him....

1. His Big Blue Eyes
2. His love for the gospel
3. The way he gets super excited to dance when music comes on
4. How when he wakes up and his hair is all muffed (it looks like "wolverine")
5. He is such a hard worker
6. The love that he shows me every day
7. Every morning he kisses me and says "Good morning Beautiful"
8. The love he shows to our families
9. How supportive he is
10. He is SO funny! He makes me laugh everyday
11. How he will watch chick flicks with me, and he doesn't complain
12. He helps with housework :)
13. I LOVE his smile
14. He holds my hand everywhere
15. He makes me want to be a better person
16. He's a great listener
17. He'll drop what he's doing for anyone
18. He's super smart
19. He's a great basketball player
20. He has a great laugh
21. I love how he gets dressed up, and has 30 Polo shirts! maybe more...
22. He's my best friend
23. We can do everything and anything and have a great time
24. He has the best MJ moon walk ever
25. Always brings me up
26. I love everything about Steve! He makes me so happy!
I really am so grateful for Steve!
This morning I woke up Steve early before I had to go into work. I had a banner hung and his birthday present with his card. I get so excited about birthdays/holidays! I wanted to see Steve's face when he saw everything.

I gave Steve the new "This is It" soundtrack by Michael Jackson, and then in the card it shows that we are going to a surprise concert tonight. Steve was SO excited! He hasn't gone to many concerts, and so he was thrilled to know we would be going to one tonight.

After I got home from work Steve and I went to the Gateway and looked at the shops, and went to Hansen Planetarium.

We looked around at everything, and then after we went to the surprise concert...
TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA


The concert was AMAZING!! We got hooked up with the tickets and with awesome seats in the All-Star suite.

Steve and I loved the show! Then once the concert was over we went to Archibalds for dinner. Oh, and something really awesome, if you go on your birthday or the month of your birthday you can eat there for free. :)
We didn't get home until around 9:30ish, and Steve wanted to see the new movie "Star Trek". So, we went to redbox and picked that up, than watched the movie. I don't remember much of the movie, the last thing I remember is that at 1:30am we woke up on the couch and headed to bed. Steve said he thought the movie was pretty awesome.
I'm sure lucky to have such an amazing hubby! I love you Steve!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun! Happy birthday Steve!

Jenny said...

Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEVE! Glad you guys had a fun day. We need to play soon! :)