Monday, September 12, 2011

Midgey's a married woman.















Kjersti and Tyler are married now!! Woot!! I haven't had time to do much blogging lately, but I had to document Kjersti's most important day of her life!:)

Kjersti and Tyler were sealed in the Salt Lake City temple on Sept 1. She looked absolutely gorgeous! I'm so grateful that Kjersti found Tyler and that they are sealed together forever.
They had a really nice luncheon at the Joseph Smith memorial and a reception at This is the Place. My mom did all the decorating and food and it turned out perfect. They even had a train ride, so you could go for a ride and see This is the Place. It was awesome!

I'm super happy for you Midgey..You'll always be my little sis. So grateful for you and proud of you! AND welcome to the fam Ty!!:)





1 comment:

Krystal said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding. You guys look so cute. Your sis looks beautiful.