Monday, September 12, 2011

Life right now.

You know summer is over when life is super busy again.

Steve is studying all the time, and I'm pretty sure I understand now why the professors told the pharmacy students to wave goodbye to their family for the next couple years.
I still get to see him, but he is always studying..which is good...I just miss him..BUT He got a 100% on his test on Friday and I am SOOOO super proud of him.

Volleyball started up again, so Tuesday's and Thursday's I have volleyball and then Wednesdays mutual. It's pretty awesome how everything worked out. Life is dang busy right now, but it's good. Heavenly father knew that I needed to keep busy.
Colleen and I also finished the Trek video on Saturday, which I'm soo super excited about! It turned out really nice. And it's been good having Colleen keep me company.

I found out that my job is closing down the end of February. So, I'm back at job hunting. I'm really grateful that I have until February. But still..stressful.

Yesterday was nice. Steve only had to study a little bit, since he studied so much on Friday and Saturday. So, after church and dinner we went to the Sandy memorial and walked through the flags. It's really humbling to walk through that.
It was also nice to remember my sweet Great Grandma Lilenquist and her birthday yesterday. I sure miss her.


Well, that's a sum up of what's going on. Busy. But it's alright :) I know we can get through anything together. We are happy, and that's what matters.


Night.:)

P.s. Instagram is now my favorite app. It turns pictures into WAY cool pictures.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

It is tough having a husband in school and it takes up all his time. I really struggled with this last year not having him around. I always felt second, but I had to realize that he was working hard to better our future and that he felt just as guilty being away all the time. So now I just cherish the moments we do get and I try and ease the pressure and stress off of him as much as possible. Hang in there Keira you are awesome and a strong woman! Congrats steve on 100%.

Jade said...

Keira! I'm so proud of you and Steve! Please come do something with me! And thanks for your advice on my presentation, it's tomorrow and I'm reallllly nervous, I don't do well with those ... I kinda need to job search too, Kody is really wrapped up in school and I want him to just focus on that so I feel like I need to get a job, lets go searching... Thankfully October and FAll is coming! We should go to Gardner Village! But call me! I dont think i've seen you since kjersti's wedding! !! Whaaat.

Bryce and Jamie said...

Just caught up on your blog! Keira you are so cute! You're so sweet to your young women and you're such a sweet wife! Congrats on Steve's test! My husband is gone most of the time right now too, and it's really hard sometimes! But, at least we know it's only for a short time in the long run. :)

Lindsay said...

I really think I need to invest in an iPhone just for that fun Instagram app, it looks like so much fun! Cute pictures!