Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Lovely.

This weekend was sooo nice!! I was able to have my husband back :) Steve passed his test on Friday. It wasn't an easy test either-organic chemistry and pharmacy law-he got 100%! So, he was able to somewhat relax this weekend-with me!:)
I can't even describe what a nice break it was to be able to have some quality time again with my hubby. Steve surprised me with a couples massage on our anniversary, so we went and had massages on Saturday. SOO great. We had so many knots in our back it was crazy. I always have a funny experience anytime we go and get a massage. Don't get me wrong, it was very relaxing but the funniest thing is when I hears Steve say "What is that?" In a uncomfortable voice. The lady then just kept telling him he needs to take deep breaths. He had HUGE knots in his shoulder blade and neck region. So as she was working the knots out he said it hurt sooo bad. It's not funny he was in pain, it was just funny how his tone of voice was, and how she's just like well take deep breaths! Okay, maybe you just had to be there.
Steve and I also watched Thor. We rented it from redbox. It was a pretty cool movie.
Oh and he even helped me finish deep cleaning the house!! SOOO happy about that. :) All my fall decorations are up now too. I'm getting excited for the fall.

Saturday morning I went to the temple with one of my Beehives-Katie. She's turning 14 in October and will no longer be one of my beehives. I'm so sad about that! She's a little sweetheart, and has turned into a beautiful young woman. We were planning on going with a lot more girls, but one was sick that morning, and the others ended up not being able to go because of dance, and family stuff.
I was a little disappointed I couldn't have more go with us, but at the end Im actually really happy I was able to spend one on one time with her. The temple experience was amazing. Words can't describe it, and I don't really need to share everything on the blog.
After we went to the temple we went to IN&OUT burger. IT was such a great way to start my day.


Sunday, more time with Steve!!:) We were able to play 3 thirteen with one another and also enjoy church. Ahh. so nice. I love spending anytime I can with Steve!
And then this evening I've been making tissue paper pom-pom's for decorations for Young Women and Excellence on Wednesday. I think they turned out pretty nice.

What a great weekend! Seriously. So happy to spend time with Steve. I really needed that.

No comments: