Sunday, August 14, 2011

UP!




Steve and I decided to go for a drive and check out the new UP house. It was soooo super cute!! I loved how realistic it looked to the actual movie.
Not only was it realistic, but it was livable. It had pictures all through the house that were from the movie. They also had the movie playing in the theatre room downstairs for everyone to watch as you go through the house.
To add to the fun atmosphere they had music playing throughout the house from the movie. And a guy dressed up as Carl.

Here's some pics:





So super cute!

It will be fun for when Steve and I have our own house someday. We want a house that we will grow old together in too.

3 comments:

Jade said...

That looks so cool! I have to go there when I get home! Skype ya tomorrow! :) hahaha

Krystal said...

That is so cute. We just bought that movie and yes I cry in it. What a great idea, one day we hope to have a home too that will hold so many memories.

Jenny said...

So cute! I seriously have been wanting to go see that! Looks like a fun adventure!