Saturday, August 20, 2011

LoVe from my BeEhIvEs!

I love my calling so much. I'm extremely blessed to be able to spend so much time with such amazing girls!
The other night I got a knock on my door from two of my Beehives-Savannah (Anna) and Paige (Paigey).
They had huge grins on there faces and handed me cupcakes and a temple recommend holder that they had crocheted. They told me that they were working on a service project for Personal Progress and wanted to make me something for there project.
Seriously melt my heart. I am so dang proud of these girls. There mom's both told me they spent many hours working on this for me.


These girls are always teaching me so much and making me want to be better.

This is Paigey...

and this is SavAnna..Cutest girls ever huh?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh, They are so sweet! Nothing can brighten your day more than a little reminder that you are appreciated. I can't believe they made that temple recommend holder. I am seriously impressed!