Sunday, August 7, 2011

Surprise Date.

Steve is such a sweetheart. I can't even describe in words how grateful I am for him. We've been married for almost 5 years and he still makes my heart flutter.
I love that we can do everything and anything together and we always have a great time. We are always there for one another and he's my best friend.


Friday, Steve told me he wanted to drop me off at work because he wanted to get my car's oil changed before we headed to Lake Powell that weekend. I told him that would be really nice of him. So after work Steve picks me up an hands me a pair of my pants and tells me to change because we will want to be warm. He then told me he made reservations to go to Foundry Grill at Sundance.
What a sweetheart huh?




It was such a nice little change and get away. Sundance is SO pretty. We generally only go to Sundance to go snow skiing, so everything of course looks a lot different under the snow.
Our dinner was SO nice, and he reserved a spot out on the patio so there was a cute little water fall by us.



We were able to eat the delicious food, enjoy each other's company and the view all around us.
After our nice dinner, and walking around the resort we went home and watched Soul Surfer. Which by the way is an AWESOME movie.

I'm soo extremely grateful for my sweetheart. I always am asking myself how did I get so lucky?

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh how sweet, looks beautiful up there. Glad you had a fun little get away.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun date! Hope all is well!

Jade said...

that is so cute of Steve! And lucky for you! Ahh.. how fun! I want to see that movie too really bad! See you next week Keira! I can't wait.