Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

Steve is playing softball this year in a city league! I have never been much of a softball/baseball fan, but it was really fun (besides freezing..oh and raining!) Tonight was his first game and he did great! He was a bit nervous about playing-since he hasn't played in a long time.

The game was super close-14 to 15 (we being 14..unfortunately-but they did great for their first game!)

I'm really excited for the next games! Steve has a great time, I have a great time watching and I also enjoy spending time with the other wives. I think this will be a fun season!

I made Steve pose for me with his glove!;)

1 comment:

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

Oh that is so fun! Ben used to play in a softball league when we were first married and I loved going and watching him. He totally misses it now, but with his job, he can't really do it anymore. have so much fun!