Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's!

My work is AWESOME!!! My team is all about doing practical jokes on everyone-especially on April Fool's day. I've always loved playing a little joke on someone-I get that from my cute daddy-o.

My sup-Jen went to New Orleans for business this week, and didn't come back until today. My team that I work with wanted to welcome her back with putting stuff all of her desk! Don't worry she didn't think it was mean-she is a really good sport about it and got all of us back through out the day.


My friend Elizabeth wanted to toilet paper our manager Connie's office- who is over the entire office. I didn't dare to do that. Connie is super nice, but I just started working here not too long ago! I didn't want to step on any one's toes. (Connie was a good sport about it too! :))

Well when I got into the office, I was setting up my computer and my mouse wasn't working. So I unplug it and it still wouldn't work-so then I ask for batteries. I turn the mouse over and someone put tape over my mouse. The tape over mouse trick! ha! Tape kept reappearing on my mouse throughout the day! (Not too bad. huh?)
My other team mates received all the stuff on her desk-on there desk! ha ha! And Elizabeth-well, she kept getting phone calls and texts about an ad that she put up on KSL-(she never really put up an ad). Ha ha! She thinks it was Jen and Connie really getting her back!

What a fun day! I'm glad my co-workers like to have a laugh and have a good time!

P.s. Lunch was SOOOO nice! I loved eating outside in the warm weather and feeling like it's actually spring!

No comments: