Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Caught. But it continues...

So the pranking continues...

I LOVE my job!! I get an email today from Regence Pranksters..(anonymously)





The "Regence Pranksters" sent an email out to all us saying in the heading-" I know what you did last Friday.... and then at the end they said- Gotcha!

I was laughing sooo hard!! OH MY GOSH!! I'm in practically all the pictures and I really was only there for probably 3 minutes!

My sup is such a good sport though! She sent us all an instant message that said:

So, I got an anonymous e-mail from a cell phone with proof of who put the glitter on my desk.... I have only gotten revenge on 3 of the culprits... Those of you who I haven't gotten yet, you know who you are.

Stay on your toes my friends.

and then..

See, the best part of this is April Fools day is over, but revenge doesn't have to occur on that day.... so you'll never see it coming. Muaaaaaa haaaaa haaaa aaaaahhhh

1 comment:

Thelissa said...

Hey, is your manager Connie Powell? If so, she is my sister in law. I know she works there and has for a long time.