Friday, April 22, 2011

Kris and Jess wedding

Kris and Jess finally got married! :) Everyone's been super excited for the day to finally come-especially them...big surprise? no.


The day turned out perfect and I'm so happy that it didn't rain on there special day. The temple was my all time favorite part of the whole day. The spirit was super strong, and it was nice having my family together. Kris and Jess make such a perfect couple.




























The day was perfect, and i'm so grateful that we were able to spend such a special day with them. Love you Kris and Jessie!

P.s. We missed you-Sean and Kristan! :)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL wedding! I love her dress! Looks like an amazing day!

Jessie said...

That cake looks divine. I'd like a slice right now. :)